Over the last 10 years, I've led design at Industry Dive, a bootstrapped business media company in Washington, D.C.
I helped scale the company from year one through its $500M exit in Sept 2022.
I've built and led a variety of creative and technical teams: product design, brand marketing, content marketing design, news data and graphics, and front-end development.
Get in touch
Designing my own life
Given that reality, I try to design the life I want and help others do the same. Here is my personal blueprint:
- Design a healthy life
- Design a financially secure life
- Design a life (physically) close to friends and family
- Design a life filled with goals and challenges
- Design a life with art
- Design a life not driven by status anxiety
- Design a decision-making process built for the attention economy
- Design a life that balances formal and real-world education